Pro-invest are delighted to announce our winners and finalists at the 2018 HM (Hotel Management) Hotel Awards held at the ICC (International Convention Centre), at Sydney’s Darling Harbour on Friday 7th September 2018.
- Holiday Inn Sydney Macquarie Park – Winner – Best Mid-Scale Hotel
- Holiday Inn Adelaide – Highly Commended – Best New Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Brand – High Commended – Hotel Brand of the Year
- Tamara Fischer – Winner – Front Office Associate of the Year
- Kate Pooley – Highly Commended – Rising Star Award
The Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre, which recently celebrated it’s first year anniversary was also ‘Highly Commended’ in the following categories: ‘Best New Hotel’ and ‘Rising Star’Kate Pooley, who was nominated against 87 other nominations and was selected in the Final Top 6.
Phil Kasselis, Managing Director, Pro-invest Hotels said “Receiving such industry accolades is a phenomenal achievement we should all be proud of. Well done to all at Pro-invest who have worked so hard to deliver our brand defining hotels and to all of our hotel based colleagues who work tirelessly to bring true hospitality to our guests every day”.
A huge congratulations to both hotels on their amazing accomplishments!